2017-18 was an incredibly successful year for us here at Kolodo. We significantly expanded our team, surpassed our financial expectations and delivered some amazing projects for all of our lovely clients.
Last year marked our second year in business, and what a year it has been! Back in April, we began the year as a team of three in our Chester-based office, fast-forward 12 months and now, we are proud to be a 8-strong design, development and digital marketing team based in the prestigious Albert Dock, Liverpool. Join us, as we take a look back at our second year and all we have achieved…
Our second year in numbers:
- Our team grew from 3 people to 8 as we welcomed Matt, Becca, and Matt throughout the year.
- We more than doubled our previous annual turnover (120% increase!)
- 25% of our annual profit has been shared out between all staff members as per our profit share scheme.
Highlights from our second year:
- We were awarded a six-figure contract by Darwin Escapes
- We welcomed onboard many great clients, including: The Eclectic Lifestyle Company, Tyn Dwr Hall, Cultivar, Clifford Jones Timber, Brewfull, Zest, Vivafolio, Bishop Heber High School, Scale Model Shop, Dublcheck and Vermont.
- We grew from three full-time staff members to eight, appointing Matthew Ainsworth as our Lead Front-End Developer and Becca Hughes as our Studio Manager, and welcoming Andrew Hughes & Matthew Letford into our development team.
- We launched our brand-new Mentorship Scheme and welcomed Callum Finn as our first mentee and Junior Designer.