Do you enjoy the challenge of creating diverse code that truly works? Are you looking to enhance your skillset and work alongside creative, forward-thinking talent? If so, we might just have the perfect role for you…
In light of a recent large client win (more on this soon), we are looking for a talented PHP Developer to join our team in the heart of Liverpool City Centre.
Development is at the core of everything we do and it’s a service offering we’re proud of. We’re looking for someone who can go the extra mile and create pixel-perfect yet wholly functional websites for us and our client base.
What you need
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent understanding of and experience using PHP.
- Laravel, WordPress and WooCommerce experience.
- Experience developing eCommerce stores within Magento v1 and/or v2.
- Expert attention to detail to ensure all code is thoroughly tested before deployment.
- Passion, motivation and drive.
- Enthusiasm to seek out the latest technologies within the industry.
What’s in it for you
- A highly competitive salary.
- A share of our profits.
- Freedom to dictate your own role and future.
- MacBook Pro you can take home, plus a second screen.
- Unrivalled company transparency.
- Sh*t happens days.
- Flexible working hours.
- 20 days holiday per year, plus 2 for every year you’re here.
- Your birthday off.
- Regular social events, team lunches and treats.
Reporting to the Lead Developer as part of the wider development team, you will have responsibility over your own work and time to ensure it meets both internal and client deadlines in addition to quality standards.
If you think this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Apply now »
Or alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!